Benefits of Owning A Generator System
Our standby power systems are designed to provide peace of mind and keep your life uninterrupted. Lights stay on, the oven keeps cooking and your heating or AC keeps your family comfortable.
- Symphony II intelligently powers your whole house
- DirectPower™ automatically starts when power goes out
- Runs on LP or natural gas — doesn’t require refueling
- Sold and installed by LREC
- Eligible for 48-month EASY-PAY plan
- By Briggs & Stratton — The Power Experts!
Standby Generator Pricing
|Starts at $4,813.95||Starts at $6,330.95|
|Generator packages include the following: Generator, DirectPower Automatic Transfer Switch, basic installation, cold weather kit and battery, concrete pad, remote indicator light, 12 months maintenance by LREC|
DirectPower™ Installation Technology
DirectPower installations are availably exclusively from Lake Region Electric Cooperative.
- Reduced Installation Time
DirectPower™ is installed using your existing meter box, reducing labor and materials costs.
- Equipped with Symphony® II power management
Allows you to buy a smaller generator and still get the power you need to manage your whole house.
Symphony II Power Management
Our patented Symphony II Power Management System intelligently powers your high wattage items (AC, electric oven, and dryer)
By using the customized priority you set, your power is intelligently routed to priority one, then two, then three, and so on. Done automatically, powering what you need when you need it most.
Call LREC's Energy Management Specialists at (800) 552-7658 or fill out the form below to request more information!